PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
When you sign up with WEICHERT, REALTORS – Hallmark Properties Property Management to manage your home, our comprehensive services include:
- Professional marketing, including a FOR RENT sign on the property
- Comprehensive tenant selection including:
- Rental Verification
- Employment / Income Verification
- Credit Check
- Criminal History Check
- Eviction Search
- Social Security Number Verification
- Applicants are checked against the FBI’s Most Wanted List and the Federal Terrorist Watch List.
- Regular property assessments
- Property showings conducted by a licensed agent
- Coordinate maintenance repairs
- Preparing lease agreement in compliance with Florida Statutes
- Maintain communication with tenants throughout lease term to ensure compliance
- and satisfaction.
- Collect rental payments and disburse funds accordingly
- Pay vendor invoices
- Prepare monthly accounting statements
Once we have verified an applicant qualifies, we set a lease signing appointment where the new tenants will be thoroughly educated and fully understand their contractual obligations.
Once rented, we will collect the rental payments each month. In the event rent payments
are not received by the due date, late payment notices are prepared and posted according
to Florida Statutes.
For maintenance repairs, we have established relationships with licensed and insured
vendors whom we contact should their services be necessary. We will get your approval for
any work exceeding $500 prior to any work being performed.
By the 10th of each month your rent proceeds are direct deposited into your selected bank
account. Owner statements are available for review through the owner portal at any time.
At each renewal period, we will perform an annual assessment to ensure property conditions are being maintained. Should there be any areas of concern resulting from the inspection, ways of improvement will be discussed with the tenants.
When the tenant vacates, we will perform a thorough move out assessment, send out security deposit refunds, and/or make claims against the tenant’s security deposit.
Weichert, Realtors Hallmark Properties looks forward to the privilege of managing your rental property. Call now to speak with one of our experienced property managers.
Managing your own rental property can be very difficult, time consuming, and costly – but it doesn’t have to be.
Let an experienced property manager take care of the details for you. Our professional, full service, peace of mind property management at WEICHERT, REALTORS – Hallmark Properties can save you effort, time, and money.